Pages - Menu

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I seriously cant even begin to put my feelings into words......

 My little bro., I can't believe it!


oh.my.heck...I'm just bawling like a baby right now.... wow! I seriously cant even begin to put my feelings into words...wow
 
Hunter I am so happy for you Bubba...you are a great example to me! You sound so grown up and mature and like a worthy priesthood holder! Thank you!!! 
 
I think it's really special that's where you are going because I meet so many people from Ireland...you should hear my accent, it's pretty good;) There are HEAPS of Catholics there, so keep strengthening that great testimony you have of the Book of Mormon ;)
 
 
I honestly just want to kneel right here in the library and thank Heavenly Father for you and your worthiness...and ahhh I just wanna cry on my bed right now haha. STOP SISTER ENSIGN, ok...but I love you so much Hunts, I'm so happy for you! Ireland WILL BE THE 2ND BEST MISSION EVER:) (Australia Perth Mission is the 1st best;))

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment