Pages - Menu

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Serving in Wannaroo !!


Hello!!!

We made it:) :) :) Ya...the accents are awesome! I can hardly understand anything because they are so thick, but it's cool! I just feel kind of weird because of jet lag, but I'll get used to the time difference shortly (hopefully) ha.  When we first got here we went straight to the bike store and I got all the stuff so I'm excited to start riding:)  It came to 525 dollars (Australian money) just fyi:) So...The first bathroom I went into, I lifted up the toilet seat just to check for huntsman spiders...ya I'm already super paranoid. haha but I just wanted to tell you that I made it and I am happy as ever! I can't wait to find out where I will be serving and who my companion is! Adventures to come;)

Love,
Sister Ensign
p.S.
It's beautiful here:)




































No comments:

Post a Comment